Consultations require a $50 fee which is then credited towards your project if you choose to move forward. The fee is not refundable. This is how we ensure serious inquiries only and to discourage no shows.
Consultations are a great way to get started, whether you are familiar to the industry or just starting out. During your visit, we can get a feel for what it is you are looking for, how we can help, what your budget is and how we quote each project. If we feel we aren't the right business for your needs, we can recommend you to other people who may have what you are looking for.
The first consultation is one hour and requires a deposit beforehand of $50, which is credited towards your first project if you choose to move forward. This time goes by quickly, so it's important to prepare ahead of time by thoroughly reading our website and having your questions ready.
We recommend you bring the following items to better explain your visions or projects. If you're starting from scratch or don't understand what to bring, don't worry about it and just bring yourself with your ideas. We can help you better understand the process once you arrive.
- Any sketches (digital or by hand) you may have of your ideas
- Tear sheets (pages form magazines, books, pictures etc of your inspiration)
- Any physical samples of clothing relevant to your vision
- Swatches of fabric you like to be incorporated into your project
- Spec sheets or tech packs you may already have (if applicable to you)